Client Commitment & Agreement
Entered into on the date of purchase.
Kati O’Brien, Holistic Health Coach
Known as "Coach”,
Known as "Client"
Collectively, all of the above people or businesses entering this Agreement will be referred to as the "Parties".
PURPOSE OF THE AGREEMENT
Client wishes to hire Coach to provide services relating to Client’s coaching needs, as detailed in this Agreement. Coach has agreed to provide such services according to the terms of this Agreement.
By purchasing the Services, Client agrees to the following terms of this Agreement.
Welcome to Nourish, The Total Transformation 90Day Intensive!
As your coach, I want to CONGRATULATE you for investing in yourself and in your health in a
way you may never have before.
You’ll see from what’s included in this coaching experience that it is designed to deliver an
extremely high level of accountability, loving support and the right system, so you make
empowered decisions and take bold action toward achieving your goals for your health.
You’ll also see that the Total Transformation includes PRIVATE, oneonone coaching time with
me, so you can accelerate your results and have my health, nutrition and lifestyle savvy
focused only on YOU.
Saying “YES” to this experience means showing up for yourself in a whole new way, mentally,
energetically, spiritually and physically.
This is the KEY to achieving everything you want. So is asking for support and being open to new
ways of thinking. PLUS, being willing to be challenged to go outside your comfort zone will help
you make your Total Transformation a reality that much faster.
In order for you to get the most out of your Total Transformation, you agree to make the
Your Commitment To The Program Includes:
● Reading this Agreement prior to payment and your first session
● Attending all coaching calls on time and refraining from multitasking during calls
● Being authentic, honest, and speaking up for what you want
● Letting me know about any personal situations that may interfere with your experience
in the program
● Letting it be okay not to know all the answers
● Be willing to take risks, try new things and stretch beyond your current experience
● Being responsible for your own results, which includes proactively asking for support,
scheduling coaching calls and using your program benefits
● Honoring the investment you are making in yourself by handling any situations that may
take you away from your experience
● Being patient with yourself and resting periodically to “catch up”
● Honoring our relationship by being direct, truthful, and open so we can go farther,
● Celebrating your wins, shifts, achievements and excitement throughout the program
My Commitment To You Includes:
● Believing in you and your ability to achieve your vision of success
● Sharing indepth information and knowledge with you so you can move forward with
your health goals much more quickly than you would on your own
● Allowing you to be 100% authentic and fully YOU
● Holding you accountable to act from your highest self, even when you may not feel that
● Being in integrity and honest at all times
● Holding high standards for you and for myself (and handling any situation that crosses
the line, helping you to resolve and move beyond anything you are putting up with that
is not in alignment with your brilliance)
● Being kind and patient with your progress so that you know you always have a safe
place to express where you are
● Sharing creative action steps, ideas and inspiration without the need to have you “like”
them (if you don’t like an action step or an idea that we create, no problem – we’ll
create another one or you’ll be inspired to create your own)
● Laser coaching you to find solutions to challenges that may come up
● Coaching you to your highest self and to achieve your highest potential
● Knowing that there are unlimited possibilities available to you, no matter what any
particular situation looks like
● Caring deeply about you and your success
What You’ll Receive In The Total Transformation:
● 12 Weekly, Private, OneOnOne Coaching Sessions With Me
In these coaching calls, I’ll share curated information and customized coaching
exercises that are GUARANTEED to accelerate your results and help you achieve
major breakthroughs so you can see transformation in your body – and your life –
● Emergency Voxer Support Between Sessions
Emergencies come up, right? That’s why you have access to support via Voxer
between sessions on business days Monday to Friday. Expect a personal response
from me within 24 hours or on the next business day.
● Customized DoneForYou Materials Such As Checklists, Recipes, Handouts And More
This program doesn’t exist to give you MORE information; it exists to give you
CURATED information. What that means is that what you can expect is information
that is relevant, practical and actionable, so you can stay out of overwhelm and in
The journey begins the date of purchase and ends 90 days after first call.
● Sessions are 45 minutes long, however please schedule 60 minutes in your calendar in
case sessions go over
● Sessions are scheduled weekly for 90 days
● To get the most out of your sessions, please be available for all sessions on time
● The Program expires if all sessions have not been completed within 30 days after the
completion date specified above
● You receive 1 “emergency reschedule” in your Program, which means you can cancel a
session within 24 hours and still reschedule the session
● Any other canceled sessions with less than 24 hours notice will be forfeited
Investment & Refunds:
● The investment in the Program is $749.00 in full, or 3 investments of $325 if you opt
for a payment plan
● In the event of your absence or withdrawal, for any reason whatsoever, you will remain
fully responsible for the entire Program fee and any unpaid balance
● This refund policy exists for your benefit as well, as coaching is a powerful process and
at times, you may feel “up against a wall” or as if something isn’t working
● Feeling uncomfortable is often a perfect sign that you are releasing obstacles and
● My request is that any and all concerns regarding assignments and coaching be
addressed directly with me, so I can be the best coach and mentor to you that I can be,
and ensure the coaching relationship is in integrity
● Working together, we will be able to make sure your needs are met
You, “Client”, understand that the information received from me, “Coach”, in connection with the Program or otherwise should not be seen as
medical, nursing or nutrition advice and is certainly not meant to take the place of your seeing
licensed health professionals, including your doctor.
You understand and agree that (i) I am not providing health care, medical or nutrition therapy
services and will not diagnose, treat or cure in any manner whatsoever, any disease, condition
or other physical or mental ailment of the human body, (ii) I am not acting in the capacity of a
doctor, licensed dietician nutritionist, massage therapist, psychologist or other licensed or
registered professional, and (iii) you have chosen to work with me and participate in the
As your Coach, I encourage you to maintain a relationship with your primary care physician or
doctor. In the event that you do not have one and/or do not have routine physicals, I
encourage you to do so. Do not discontinue or change any treatment plan that you may be on
as a result of our sessions without discussing the change with your doctor.
You acknowledge and take full responsibility for your life and wellbeing, as well asthe lives and
wellbeing of your family (where applicable), and all decisions made during and after the
Program. In furtherance and not in limitation of the foregoing, you hereby and forever waive,
release and discharge me, my heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, officers, agents,
employees, representatives, executors and all others acting on their behalf (the “Released
Parties”) from any and all claims or liabilities for injuries or damages to your person and/or
property or that of your family (where applicable), including those caused by negligent act or
omission of any of those mentioned or others acting on their behalf, arising out of or connected
with your participation in the Program or in connection with services provided by me or the
This Agreement may not be modified without the prior written consent of Client and Coach.
The waiver by either party of a breach, right or obligation shall not constitute a waiver of any
other or subsequent breach, right or obligation. If any provision of this Agreement is found to
be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full
force and effect. This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement between the parties and
supersedes all prior proposals, agreements and representations between the parties, whether
written or oral, regarding the subject matter herein. Neither party may assign this Agreement
without the prior written consent of the other party. This Agreement shall be binding upon and
shall benefit the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Except as
provided to the contrary herein, those provisions of the Agreement that by their nature and
context are intended to survive the termination of this Agreement, shall survive any
termination of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be construed and interpreted in
accordance with the laws of the state of Maine without reference to its conflict of law
provisions, and with the same force and effect asif fully executed and performed therein. Each
Party hereby consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the State and Federal Courts
where the Coach resides, and acknowledges that venue is proper only in such courts.
If the terms of this Agreement are acceptable, please sign the acceptance below. By doing so,
you acknowledge that: (1) you have received a copy of this letter agreement; (2) you have had
an opportunity to discuss the contents with me and, if you desire, to have it reviewed by your
attorney; and (3) you understand, accept and agree to abide by the terms hereof.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, Client and Coach agree to the terms and conditions set forth in and
have duly executed this Client Commitment & Agreement effective as of the date of purchase.