You may have thoughts like . . . .
"I'm so bad... I can't believe I just ate that cupcake."
"Only lazy, fat people eat junk food."
"I have no control over my food cravings."
"Healthy people don't eat sugar."
If you've had any of these thoughts I'm here to tell you - YOU are not alone!!! So many people have these thoughts EVERY single day.
The TRUTH is... these thoughts are COMPLETELY wrong and irrational.
But, don't worry, it's NOT your fault that you have these thoughts. You've been fooled by the multi-billion dollar diet and food industry and the media all around you.
You've also probably been fooled into believing:
- You need to be on a diet to get healthy or lose weight
- Your food cravings are something to feel shameful about
- You have no will power
- Being skinny is the key too happiness
- You should be counting calories, carbs, fat, or points
- Food with labels consisting of "multi-grain" "low fat" "sugar-free" "all natural" are healthy
This is all absolutely FALSE!!!
You see, there's a lot more to your cravings than just being a "bad" person with no "will power".
You absolutely do not need will power to conquer your cravings.
There is a completely logical and possible solution to understanding and overcoming your food woes.
Are you ready to ditch the diet mentality and satisfy all of your cravings?
This guide is perfect for you if you struggle with any of the following:
- Food cravings controlling your life
- Obsessing over the food you "can't" have
- Eating when you're stressed, anxious, mad, sad or lonely
- Consistently eating healthy foods
- Lack of energy
- Relying on coffee, sugar and alcohol for comfort
- Using food as a reward or restricting food as a form of punishment
This guide is for you if you are ready to make peace with your food and start enjoying your life!
Hi there! I'm Kati. I'm a holistic health and wellness coach that specializes in helping mothers nourish their mind and body, make peace with food, and start living the life they truly crave. I've struggled with dieting, cravings, and food obsession for years and I love to share my tips for how I transformed my life and how you can too! If you have any questions or would like to work with me, don't hesitate to shoot me an e-mail at email@example.com.